A castaway in Cornwall / Julie Klassen.
- 6 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hall Memorial Library - Ellington.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hall Memorial Library - Ellington||KLASSEN, JULIE (Text to phone)||34037146720455||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||05/17/2021|
- ISBN: 0764234234 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780764234231 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780764234224
- ISBN: 0764234226
- ISBN: 9780764234231
- ISBN: 0764234234
- Physical Description: pages ; cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
"Laura Callaway daily walks the windswept Cornwall coast, known for many shipwrecks but few survivors. And when a man with curious wounds and an odd accent is washed ashore, she cares for him while the mystery surrounding him grows. Can their budding attraction survive, and can he be returned to his rightful home when danger pursues them from every side?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Romantic suspense fiction.