The chamber / John Grisham.
- 30 of 30 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hall Memorial Library - Ellington.
0 current holds with 30 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hall Memorial Library - Ellington||GRISHAM, JOHN (Text to phone)||34037066020670||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0385474407 (limited edition)
- ISBN: 0385424728 :
- Physical Description: vi, 486 p. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 1994.
In Mississippi in 1967 Klan member, Sam Cayhall is accused of bombing Marvin Kramer's law offices killing his two sons. In 1990 just weeks before his execution, a young lawyer asks to work on his case.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) > Fiction.
Bombings > Mississippi > Greenville > Fiction.
Death row inmates > Mississippi > Fiction.
Civil rights movements > Mississippi > Fiction.
Greenville (Miss.) > Fiction.